H22A
By vtec_gloucester
#49498 right, i have read nearly all the H22 threads and i cant seem to find an actual list of whats needed for the swap.

heres what i know i need:

Mounts (hasport)
Driveshafts (hasport)
Wiring (hasport)

anything else needed?
By -EJ1- COUPE
#49509 mounts: i prefer hasport but many companies available
axles: again i prefer hasport but other companies make swap axles
wiring: needs to custom wired to work with a civic

you also need a slim fan do the clutch slave cylinder being in the way. you need to bang out a little bit of the frame rail where the tranny goes because it is bigger. also need a braided fuel line becuase the h22 is different then a civic
By vtec_gloucester
#49517 cheers dude, i new you'd help :thumb:

i have just e-mailed hasport for trade prices on:

EG6 > H22 engine mounts
EG6 > H22 200whp drive shafts
EG6 > H22 wiring

so they only other bits i need to buy is:

- slim line fan
- braided fuel lines

then i need so custom hammer'ing to the frame to get the honda big block in there.

all sounds ok to me 8)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#49645 yea thats about it.... you might need to shave down a small area on the fan blades because the slave is pretty much in the fan lol but thats what happens when u cram a big motor in there ill try and find some of pics the old h coupe to show ya
By vtec_gloucester
#49678 cheers fella :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#49681 anytime bro :thumb:
By bankxi
#58617 vtec_gloucester are you not selling you vti or is the h22 the next project? seen the car for sale on civicsportsclub thats all. im going h22 aswell into my eg. have you done anything with the wiring yet? i dont know where to start. hard job anyone? dont hasport do a conversion loom?
By Method
#58619 you might wanna make sure that you get an EGR valve, cause if not you will throw an EGR code when driving.
By bankxi
#58620 only if i use a p13 ecu i understand if i use a p28 i wont have a fault code, if it puts a fault code up will it affect the running of the car?