H22A
By xzachrickx
#337305 ok so i do not work for or with ks tuned in any way shape or form, but i am a good customer of theirs and have bought and insteaded they B/S kits (balance shaft delete kit) and their tensioner set also. if you have any questions about how or why you would want to do and use they items post up and ill try to help. i love their products and the have never done me wrong.
By xzachrickx
#337307 here is a pic of my motor from the side with the KS TUNED B/S kit and tensioner kit installed. love the cleanness of the B/S kit. also frees up power aswell as ups your oils pressure some. when you want when reving to higher RPMS.

sleeved h22 by xzachrickx, on Flickr
Last edited by xzachrickx on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By xzachrickx
#337321 ok so this is what the balance shafts look like before the KSTUNED
B/S kit

By xzachrickx
#337322 this is a pic of the pump pulled off showing where the shafts go.

these gets rid of a good deal of rotational mass. free up power. they say 1-2 hp with is pretty damn good for getting rid of stuff that is pointless.
By xzachrickx
#337323 ok so here is the KSTUNED B/S kit as well as the manaully tensioner . both great for h sereis

notice all the oem honda parts!! dont use aftermarket junk you will be replacing it with oem parts later on anyways lol
By xzachrickx
#337479 think i might be doing the ks tuned B/S kit and manuel tensonier for a buddy here soon, ill take pics of each step and post them up, so you can follow the steps
By HeikDiesel
#337533 They included pretty detailed instructions when I bought the kit back in like '08. Pretty straight forward
By xzachrickx
#337536 They come with no paperwork now and have just a link to a youtube.com video of them doing it. it is a really good video
By HeikDiesel
#337568 Interesting. I wonder if I still have my instructions in an old file. I may scan it if people would actually need/use it.
By xzachrickx
HeikDiesel wrote:Interesting. I wonder if I still have my instructions in an old file. I may scan it if people would actually need/use it.

I may have some also good idea lol