H22A
By ttttrigg3r
#37340 So i had my swap done by a couple of backyard mechs into a 94cx and so this is what i ended up with. The fuel line looks pretty short so it runs across the intake so they had to leave the intake off. It looks like there's no slacks for the fuel line so I've been running with no intake/filter. Have anyone run across this problem or know a fix for this? i'll try to get picture of my engine bay up
By asianrob
#37353 get a longer fuel line..... you could go to Honda or acura and get one for an integra or a civic si or del sol vtec......or you could do to napa or any car parts store and just ask them for it... or you could use a steel braided line with fittings and what not and go from there

edit: i didnt realize it was for a H22 :P haha go to Napa and they can make you a steal braided fuel line
Last edited by asianrob on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ttttrigg3r
#37748 Ok here is a picture. Notice that the fuel line run right in the way of where my short ram is supposed to go. Now is there a specific line i have to buy to extend the length or can i just use any fuel line?

and then i found this picture of another h22 civic. Do you guys think i can squeeze my intake in there? or just get a braided fuel line just like the picture below.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/J ... swap42.jpg
By -EJ1- COUPE
#37867 i used a braided fuel line on my other car and an aem hybrid intake made for h22 swaps if that helps
By h22aEG
#38054 Longer fuel line....and next time...make sure the "backyard" mechanics dont so anything like that again....
By Method
#38245 reroute it differently. or as stated get a longer fuel line.

By ttttrigg3r
#38293 ok then it is decided i need a longer fuel line. now before i go out and buy something stupid or just as long, any suggestion? do i need a fuel rail or just a fuel line?
By h22aEG
#38324 fuel line
By Method
#38360 fuel rail isn't in the way it's the fuel line. makes sense to modify the fuel line.