H22A
By egrookie
#338888 Hey can you tell me what gaskets you used for the g23 setup? And a friend told me to get a f Axel and a integra Axel
By firsteg
#339241 there are a coupe pictures of the axles on the first page. but you have to use the stock cups that actually go into the transmission. no b series into h series!

you do have to use the b series axle though you just take the boost off take apart the joint reassemble and re pack with the integra axle and h series cup.

as far as gaskets f23 stuff you anything below headgasket

h22 stuff for anything above headgasket.

and a f23 or f22 headgasket
By xzachrickx
#342239 love this build!!! such a weird group of oem parts to use haha
By firsteg
#342951 Here is another update. i started making my new manifold and fit a new radiator.

I' drove it home 4 hours through a mtn pass called the coquihalla but its giving me lots of time to work on it!

here are the photos

this is where i started. taking all the old turbo stuff off.

took the bumper off and the crash beam to make a bit more room. i am planning on putting it back if i can

this is the very strangely clean turbine. i think it was from a bit of steam blasting cause it has been rather wet around here? it has been on there for a solid 8 months.

the first thing that i wanted to do was fit a bigger intercooler and re organize my charge piping to make it a bit cleaner. I borowed a friends jeep cherokee rad and used it to test fit first.

then i did a bunch of trimming to get it to fit in the bumber and got my intercooler fitting on top

still got a bit of work to make new charge pipes and get it fittinga little cleaner but it is amazing how much it opens up the engine bay

then i started working on a new turbo header for the td05hR 16g.

started off as my old flange from my top mount 14b manifold that reduces from the stock port to 1.25" sch 40 really nice. My brother has access to a CNC burn table at work so he cut turbo side flanges out of .5" mild steel.

here is a shot of the collectors

they are at around a 20 degree merge and seem to work alright.

here are the first pipes to get mocked up they are about .75" from being equal length

here is the first shot of all the pipes tacked in

i ended up shorteing #3 primary a bit to make it a little more equal.

here are the pipes and collector for #2&3

and everything ground down

and pretty much all finish wielded up

i bolted it down for all the main wielding and the flanges stayed almost perfectly straight i was supper happy with it.

turbo and manifold bolted up

engine bay shot

i also wielded tabs to bolt the old h22 heat shield on. i am planning on wrapping the manifold and using heat shields to minimize theheat as much as possible

this is how it sits with the altinator and rad cap

the turbo fits very nice under there

this is one final shot of the wields i ground down. not bad looking and im sure they are plenty strong.

also i am in need of some tires really bad and found this photo scrolling through facebook and really liked it minus the yellow so i blacked it out in paint lol.

what do you guys think and does anybody know similar rims to those?
By TrailerTrash
#342953 keep up the good work dude im diggin it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Phoenix288
#342959 The wheels you are looking for are OZ Alleggerita or Sparco Asseto.
By chrono404
#343087 I LOVE that stealth turbo mount. Hiding it behind the OEM heat sheild is awesome. I love that.

This is coming along well and I am enjoying the Fab work. Keep it up. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By firsteg
#343107 thanks guys for the rim support. i have been scoping out local forums and craiglist for a while and have a couple deals on very similar wheels.

also thanks for the support i really like how the manifold turned out and the heat shield does double duty hiding the turbo and keeping everything cool.