H22A
By 92dxeg
#331588 can u boost a h22 woth stock sleves ? but have forge pistons and rods whats the power limits on stock h22 sleevs
By HeikDiesel
#331603 The answer to this question has an astronomical amount of variables.

-Engine Health
-Tuner
-Fuel Used
-Driving Habits
-etc

I would say that the weak point of the stock h22 is the cast piston so it looks like you have that covered already. I would talk to your tuner and discuss power goals.
By 92dxeg
#331641 well i have not got the set up yet i want somthing turbo it was h22 turbo but stock sleeves or lsv stock sleeves and i do not drive like a asshole or nothing and i think 300-400 would be decent nothing more sound possable ? or i can re build my current na gsr and lower the cp ratio to like 9.1 or 10.1 its now at 12.7.1 and that is a little steep for boost lol
By JUICE
#331671 The H22's FRM sleeves do not mix well with standard forged pistons. They will literally eat each other up. There are a few companies out there that make forged pistons specifically for FRM sleeves but I've heard you still run into ringland issues, which is the H22's weakest point..
By 92dxeg
#331687 hmm so lets say u wanted a daily motors with no isssue u would needs sleeves.. seems like the h series would be the better na set up like a h2b.. for with boost would it be easyer to boost a b series gsr or lsv ?
By xzachrickx
#342238 i have posted about this same thing look for the thread, i posted some hopeful info