H22A
By hondamonstercrew
#310086 :thumb: throwing this up for a friend of mine has an eg hatch but also has h23 si prelude he is going to throw all the h23 gear into his eg hatch now im sceptical about this but what else could he do to increase power his main question is can he turn it into a vtec or should he just try turbo it all info helpful thanks lads
By mooze
#310875 depends on the condition of the block.....boost is going to always give you more power and expandability but vtec is a nice start......im not sure of the difference of flow rate between a h22 and h23 head
By RL-521
#310906 after all the failed h series over the past that have been in my white del sol, just make absolutly sure its in good condition. since me and my buddy first did the swap when the car was still his, i have seen 3 used h23's (including the first one from his donor bb4) blow to peices in the bottom end. if your dead set on the H, and if the budget allows, id say purchase an hmotors swap or something as they are fairly cheap. H and Fs are great, just not after they've been banged on for 10k miles lol.. good luck with what ever you decide!!
By mooze
#313177 mahle gold ftw