H22A
By playlife
#293387 hello to everyone;

is there anyone doing h22 swap with the Innovativemounts combination( IM mount and IM axles)? will the binding issue can be clear by using the IM axles and the IM mounts.

im planning to order the IM billet mount and axles for my h22 swap in to EG9 but before ordering i need to know with using that combination will it clear the binding issue or not....i cant go back to H2B setup because i already cut the original trans mount and the shifter place...spent alot of $$$ already and really hoping to settle this axles binding issue with no more headache.
anyone that doing or already done with this IM combination swap please give some advise and comment.........

the reason i choose to use the IM axles because in my country very hard for me to get those 90-93 accord half shaft with a 90-93 integra axle on driverside and Passenger side 88-89 integra axle....

goggle and found another problem is the axles will touch the shock fork because the motor will move forward abt 1"............it that true?

please advise me.................thanks and have a nice day
By Eg6H2D
#293556 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=20739

Look around. you can find many answers to your questions.

:thumb:
By playlife
#293617 the answer that have is hasport mount with hasport axles or DSS axlex only.......actually my post is looking answer for IM mount with IM axles
By playlife
#295760 ANYone here can share some info?

thanks
By foxgearshift
playlife wrote:ANYone here can share some info?

thanks

you will have to try them your self to get your answer or else save your self and just buy HAsport mounts and axles. less headache and easy swap :thumb:
By DooDooBrownHatch
#359099 I have Innovative Mounts, but I went with Yonaka Axle kit. From my research, the Innov Mounts are used to aide in getting better engine ground clearance, so getting an axle kit that is already built for the setup is wise. Best of Luck