H22A
By poorman type-r
#288144 I have been researching all day and everybody keeps saying that there is ride height issues when doing this swap. Not interested in the H2B kit, just wondering if any company makes mounts that will raise the motor up to give some room underneath the car. Thanks in advance.
By Eg6H2D
poorman type-r wrote:I have been researching all day and everybody keeps saying that there is ride height issues when doing this swap. Not interested in the H2B kit, just wondering if any company makes mounts that will raise the motor up to give some room underneath the car. Thanks in advance.

Not as of yet. but im sure if you contact HASPORT, they can make something happen for you a beefier .. Definately ride height issues with a full H swap using 15" wheels. cant really tuck the wheels. oil pan sits pretty low..
By poorman type-r
#288222 Well do you think it would be in the best interest if I just invest in doing a h2b?
By Eg6H2D
poorman type-r wrote:Well do you think it would be in the best interest if I just invest in doing a h2b?

Depends how much they will charge for mounts to be made..
By poorman type-r
#288286 Well say it is better to go H2B, would a b16 or gsr be better? It's built but also a DD.
By Eg6H2D
poorman type-r wrote:Well say it is better to go H2B, would a b16 or gsr be better? It's built but also a DD.

For DD, go with the GSR. B16 will anooy the shit out of you after awhile on long trips.

:thumb:
By civic15
#300590 Would like to know if i have a 98 civic hatch with 16 inch mags and 2 inch lowering kit from skunk2 ..looking to put a h22 type S would i have enought ground clearance ? (with a yonaka motor mount kit)
By CodyForTheNguyen
#302636 I have an h22a with HCP mounts on 15 inch rims. She rides fine. If you want I can upload a picture of the height age :P
By civic15
#305780 Did the h22 type s hon my 98 civic and yes the oil pan is low i could send picture if you wonna seen.. Sure incould raise it up if i put back stock springs