H22A
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:
RWMIII wrote:I have a very close friend with Skunk2s. Power curve is excellent. On stage II's if i remember correctly the numbers were 184hp 144 ft-lbs. Full valvetrain upgraded, along with Type S pistons, i/h/e were the only supporting mods.

not too shabby

those numbers are wack for a H motor. those numbers can be easily achieved by a relatively stock motor with I/H/E and a tune.

Kinda what I was thinking...
http://www.preludeonline.com/f93/dyno-r ... ms-249276/

the lowest output from a h-series is 182 hp... maybe he's talking about a SOHC :?
By Eg6H2D
bks84 wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:
RWMIII wrote:I have a very close friend with Skunk2s. Power curve is excellent. On stage II's if i remember correctly the numbers were 184hp 144 ft-lbs. Full valvetrain upgraded, along with Type S pistons, i/h/e were the only supporting mods.

not too shabby

those numbers are wack for a H motor. those numbers can be easily achieved by a relatively stock motor with I/H/E and a tune.

Kinda what I was thinking...
http://www.preludeonline.com/f93/dyno-r ... ms-249276/

the lowest output from a h-series is 182 hp... maybe he's talking about a SOHC :?

Sickk!! 215whp.. not bad that 177tq must be fun!!
By Eg6H2D
#287300 So i guess Skunk2 Pro2s it is . ill have the head ported and what not so might as well spend the extra money on good ish!

:thumb:
By bks84
#287327 Just make sure you get the right springs to go with them.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:Just make sure you get the right springs to go with them.

werd!
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:So i guess Skunk2 Pro2s it is . ill have the head ported and what not so might as well spend the extra money on good ish!

you can always swing the extra money my way
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:So i guess Skunk2 Pro2s it is . ill have the head ported and what not so might as well spend the extra money on good ish!

you can always swing the extra money my way

LMAo! and get what.. Actually what do you have for sale that will be useful to me? PM me.. a list.. =]

By Eg6H2D

Of course.. ill be going with Supertech.. With Chromoly Steel Retainers..
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
EG6b20R wrote:

yessir!!!
By bks84
EG6b20R wrote:

Supertech makes 2 different springs (with different specs), again pick the right ones.

If I'm not mistaken you'd want these SPR-H1000D. Otherwise you may end up with all the same trouble the All Motor B series guys are having. Flat cams, chewed up rockers.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
bks84 wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

Supertech makes 2 different springs (with different specs), again pick the right ones.

If I'm not mistaken you'd want these SPR-H1000D. Otherwise you may end up with all the same trouble the All Motor B series guys are having. Flat cams, chewed up rockers.

my brother went through 3 head before he found this out... good info man
By Eg6H2D
bks84 wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

Really i wasnt aware of that.. oh shit.. thx. im going to look it up..