H22A
By blk97supra
#279332 Ok I'm debating on a D16Z6 built turboed or a built H22 turboed. I was just wondering what I would need for the H22 swap besides the obvious motor. Like what axels, n trans? Ecu? Injectors for turbo n fuel pump n fuel rail? Cause I already have an 97 Prelude in my back yard with a blown bottom end. So I'm pretty sure I can used the wiring harness n ecu?

Thanks guys.
By civiceg09
#279350 honestly.. if u fully built the d u can push alot of power and still do it for cheaper then the h22, and if u break something its cheap to fix .

the h22 will be a beast if done right if u half ass it something is going to break or ur not going to produce as much power.

im doing a h22 A :
stock jdm motor and tranny
hasport mounts
hasport axels
skunk pro intake manifold
skunk pro throttle 68mm
aem fuel rail
walboro fuel pump
im using 1000cc injectors
hondata p28
custom harnest..etc ..

thats what i have so far im still saving up money for the boost lol .. i plan on having a precision turbo .. the hopes are to be doing 450 +/- on e85

oh an good thing u have a lude allready beacuse the hardes part to find is the linkage!

if u have any questions on what ur doing theguy thats helping me out can maybe help u ... if u have a facebook look up hiboost motorsports
By blk97supra
#279360 [quote="civiceg09"]and thats for a daily to :) .. safe .. with ac 8)[/quote

Ok thanks sounds good. But it sucks cause the 97 prelude in my backyard is an auto so I don't have the shift linkage...
By civiceg09
#279369 if u plan on doing the h22 i belive its the 92-96 prelude or accord cable linkage .. only one dealer in the area had it an they wanted 400 for it.. i bought 2 off ebay 1 was stretched an the other i got luck an was good..
By blk97supra
civiceg09 wrote:if u plan on doing the h22 i belive its the 92-96 prelude or accord cable linkage .. only one dealer in the area had it an they wanted 400 for it.. i bought 2 off ebay 1 was stretched an the other i got luck an was good..

Well there looks like plenty of them on ebay right now lol...