H22A
By armando1514
#272235 ok i have a whole h23a and spun a bearing and can't find a crank for it and need the car running as soon ass possible so i need to know what bottom end can i use and witch one would be the best (lol i know the h23a ) thanks and any help would be great
By chrono404
#272296 You can stick on a H22, F22B or F23 block. No on the F22A.

Which H23a do you have, the Non-VTEC DOHC or the VTEC DOHC? Either way the F22 Blocks and F23 blocks a pretty good blocks if your looking for turbo in the future. The sleeves are made of iron and much stronger, as well as able to be bored out and re honed unlike the H blocks.

Look into "G22" and "G23" Builds. You can make some pretty rowdy torque monsters with even the Non-vtec head on a F22 block.
By mooze
#272913 the f22a blocks work as well.....i personally have never done it...but have seen a few built

also the sleeves of the f series are not stronger than the sleeves of the h.. unlike the h they have an ability to expand which makes them more durable with forged parts.
By Fada Blayne
#272920 :thumb:
By user1
#277568 not 100% sure but i searched a similar question in regards to H22a1 head and H22a4 block and someone stated to use the head gasket of the block. again not sure if its true but definitely do some research before putting all back together and chance blowing it or realizing u used the incorrect one. Just trying to be helpful!