H22A
By 92dxeg
#260711 ok now i just have a question about the h23vtec. i was jw about that motor is it pretty much a non vtec block with a h22 head like is it the same block that comes on the non vtec preludes and accords? now ik h23 vtec came in rare jdm accord sports wagons. so basicly is it an ls vtec of the h series world with a non vtec block and vtec head . or was it always ment to have vtec ?
By mooze
#261849 The bluetop always came with vtec.
By 92dxeg
#263191 i just thought it was the ls vtec of the h seriers world lol
By Eg6H2D
92dxeg wrote:i just thought it was the ls vtec of the h seriers world lol

Yea.. U can kinda say that. but came directly like that from Honda of Japan..

:thumb:
By JUICE
#263197 I think he's saying he knows about the rare jdm H23 bluetops...

I think he's asking if people make "H23/Vtecs" from usdm non-vtec blocks and an h22 Vtec head, like LS/vtecs.. which i dont know
By EJ1_MK
#263209 This is possible if that is what your are asking. I am not sure if you have to do the same as an ls/v when it comes to the oil line to the head or if the H23 blocks are like all the d series stuff and is already there and all you have to do is put the head on. That you will have to look on honda-tech for.

or here is a link I found that might help:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=510617
By chrono404
#263252 Doing an h23 vtec can be done however isn't the best route to go. Doing a "g23" or "g22" route. using a F22 or f23 block and a h22 or h23 head. it would make a good torque engine and the iron blocks of the f22/f23 make for good boost blocks.

:thumb: