H22A
By bompdrop
#27959 is it possible at all... i dont care about p/s... but is there anyway its possible to keep a/c. i've heard no and yes. thanks.
By Ej2-B16a
#27978 lol, from what iv herd, h22 is so big in most eg swaps that you actaully have to cut the fire wall..

DOUBT youl have a/c.. unless some how customly put in there..

talk to the H series Mod. hil tell you :P
By ttttrigg3r
#27993 I've never seen one or a picture of one with a/c in there. I've been told that you can but a lot of hose cutting is involved
By asianrob
#28000 theres a one i town that has A/C on it, but i never seen anyone cut their fire wall, they said it goin to cost you some cash IMO its not worth it just get a fan and a plug in and use that lol
By -EJ1- COUPE
#28021 yes you have to notch the radiator support but it depends on the mounts you use
By bompdrop
#28083 the heat in new orleans is worse than hell. its not just hot, its like wet discusting hot, and you want to kill yourself because you feel like its 150 degrees outside when its really only 90. THATS why i asked about a/c. thanks guys haha.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#28091 no problem dude at least you asked a good ? and not some random shit :D
By Ej2-B16a
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:no problem dude at least you asked a good ? and not some random shit :D

what are you tryna say!!!! lol jk

you really dont have to cut anything tho?

i was told sometimes with h swaps in EG's you gatta replace / cut fire wall..

or was that for EF's?
By -EJ1- COUPE
#28305 maybe ef's but you dont need to cut anything that has to deal with the firewall on a eg/ej
By Ej2-B16a
#33186 had to be a ef. then, im not sure if it was cut or get a new one.. but i kno for a fact that its on a ef or eg, EK's are the lucky bastards that have all the room for anthing :o