intake mainfold (complete)
headers (stock)
hydraulic shift cables
for under 2800 i think less
here some picture and i look so brand new when i seen it

:hehe: :hehe:
sorry bout the pic thet were hard to take pic plus its from my phone
By jayEGR
#254241 ive been thinkin on alot of swap to do but dnt kno B series is to over rated i already want sumthin new but ,sumthin where i can spank other without fully built or a lil to much money to run :eh:
By mooze
#254273 then your options are the h,k and j
By Ajax1989
#254305 i see it this way

if u save like 6 to 7k for a k20 or k24 swap
with that 6-7k you can get a h2b kit and the h22a or the h23a vtec
and have a motor that has a lil more if not bout the same hp as the k20
and more torque, so after the h22/23 swap that leaves u with like 4k
thats header, intake, cams cam gears, xhaust, and a tune... while the k20 is stock, and ur h22 will rape the shit outta most cars

i personally think the best motor honda made was the h serise
there only 23lbs heavier then a full b swap, so that mthy is busted

i seen a dyno run of a STOCK h22a, it made 160ish ft lbs of torque at 3000ish rmps.. that more then b20 stock, more hp then a gsr stock, more hp then most k serise as well.. but god forbid everyone build b serise for there race cars so everyone is on this b serise hype

H over all other honda motors(dohc)
D over all other honda motors(sohc)
By jayEGR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i see it this way

if u save like 6 to 7k for a k20 or k24 swap
with that 6-7k you can get a h2b kit and the h22a or the h23a vtec
and have a motor that has a lil more if not bout the same hp as the k20
and more torque, so after the h22/23 swap that leaves u with like 4k
thats header, intake, cams cam gears, xhaust, and a tune... while the k20 is stock, and ur h22 will rape the shit outta most cars

i personally think the best motor honda made was the h serise
there only 23lbs heavier then a full b swap, so that mthy is busted

i seen a dyno run of a STOCK h22a, it made 160ish ft lbs of torque at 3000ish rmps.. that more then b20 stock, more hp then a gsr stock, more hp then most k serise as well.. but god forbid everyone build b serise for there race cars so everyone is on this b serise hype

H over all other honda motors(dohc)
D over all other honda motors(sohc)

nice answer lol but the picture i have posted up, i just fell in love and it come lsd and ecu etc. and thts sumthin tht no so much to do but i need a DD :thumb: will see il keep you guys updated
By mooze
#254343 well u can keep the h tranny.....thats an atts tranny not lsd so it requires a lil more wiring to get it to work...most people steer away from it as the lsd beats it for launching.. there is some support for the h tranny for better gearing so it depends on what u plan on using the block for
By jayEGR
#254443 whats a atts tranny and the guy said is has lsd ,and sp far for the block just more power , but would the Fb20B be better to go with :?
By mooze
#254460 Active Torque Transfer System.....works something like an electronic lsd...yet its still very different

http://www.preludeonline.com/f67/lsd-vs ... in-226991/
this thread will help you understand from people who have it...i have never actually used it myself.

and sp far for the block just more power<---- dont quite understand what ur saying here

f20b =almost no aftermaket and very little oem support...the only way u will find parts for an f20b is if someone is parting one..... most of its internals are not interchangeable with any other honda motors.
By jayEGR
mooze wrote:Active Torque Transfer System.....works something like an electronic lsd...yet its still very different

http://www.preludeonline.com/f67/lsd-vs ... in-226991/
this thread will help you understand from people who have it...i have never actually used it myself.

f20b =almost no aftermaket and very little oem support...the only way u will find parts for an f20b is if someone is parting one..... most of its internals are not interchangeable with any other honda motors.

what i meant bye that was just power dont mind tht but , it make sense with the f20b ,with no oem and after market parts :thumb:

but i reread tht link you sent and it made alot of sense between to different types of LSD and ATTS is almost like the LSD tht come from th TYPE R :thumb:
so iam try and get my hands on the H22A swap that complete :hehe:
By mooze
#254556 what do u have now...i saw a guy who is tryna to swap his a for a y8
By jayEGR
#254593 iam running for ROTM thts where all my info is but for now i am running a b20b from japan and b16a tranny with a stage 3 clutch , but i want more power ,like some what of top end or a lil of take off ,but all tht is tune and etc. ,but i always wanted and H series because my first honda was CB7 and i always wanted and H series in one but never had the chance cuz my CB was automatic , i already had 3 motors in my coupe and i think havin a H series would make me satisfy with bolts on , i wouldnt want to put new cam gear or cam shaft ,since its a new motor as you see in tht pic above ,but tht H22A red top is EURO type S which has 217HP :hehe: and iam pretty good with what if offers off the back :thumb:
By mooze
jayEGR wrote:iam running for ROTM thts where all my info is but for now i am running a b20b from japan and b16a tranny with a stage 3 clutch , but i want more power ,like some what of top end or a lil of take off ,but all tht is tune and etc. ,but i always wanted and H series because my first honda was CB7 and i always wanted and H series in one but never had the chance cuz my CB was automatic , i already had 3 motors in my coupe and i think havin a H series would make me satisfy with bolts on , i wouldnt want to put new cam gear or cam shaft ,since its a new motor as you see in tht pic above ,but tht H22A red top is EURO type S which has 217HP :hehe: and iam pretty good with what if offers off the back :thumb:

yeah but it never makes that to the wheels...just get the block i have if wanna come close to that with just bolt ons... h23a bluetop...and its less expensive
By jayEGR
mooze wrote:
jayEGR wrote:iam running for ROTM thts where all my info is but for now i am running a b20b from japan and b16a tranny with a stage 3 clutch , but i want more power ,like some what of top end or a lil of take off ,but all tht is tune and etc. ,but i always wanted and H series because my first honda was CB7 and i always wanted and H series in one but never had the chance cuz my CB was automatic , i already had 3 motors in my coupe and i think havin a H series would make me satisfy with bolts on , i wouldnt want to put new cam gear or cam shaft ,since its a new motor as you see in tht pic above ,but tht H22A red top is EURO type S which has 217HP :hehe: and iam pretty good with what if offers off the back :thumb:

yeah but it never makes that to the wheels...just get the block i have if wanna come close to that with just bolt ons... h23a bluetop...and its less expensive

what you mean bye ..."just get the block i have if you wanna come close to tht with just bolts ons"
i am guessin you mean it would come close to 217 to the wheels with just bolt ons?

and your recommeding a h23A ,is it the same mounts and setup as the H22A
?
By mooze
#254820 yep same set-up....other than iacv...has a 3 pin so u can use a h22 plenum or whole im from h22...or get the adaptor to use h22 iacv on h23a plenum made by rosko