H22A
By cjw_89
#247638 So a buddy of mine needs some body work done on his car.In replace of it he is going to give me a h22a4 engine. It spun a bearing and the block/crank needs machining.Everything is dismantled,besides the head all valves and what not arent touched.

My question is that i have a 94-95 accord engine f22b2 it has like 167k on it not miles i wanna do an engine build. People say k20 k20 k20 pistons i wanna run the stock block with the h head. Can it be done? I know it will have low compression,but that makes it more fun for boost. Has anyone tried this?

Alot of people run then 98-02 accord f23 block. Longer stroke bigger bore but i want to know your thought on this.Also would you guys run a h2b/h2d or use a h/f gearbox and put the shifter cables and all in the car?
By mooze
#247747 it can and has been done
By cjw_89
#247786 so by using a 5th gen accord block? I am trying to avoid dismantling the block
By cjw_89
#247866 you can use google too? :thumb: Dont one up me man i want useful info from our h memebers. Not a link and" it can and has been done" I have read up on this and i am debating on using the b with a qsd kit or go all h/f