H22A
By Dirtonaboi
elrompetoto wrote:
Dirtonaboi wrote:This is my first build. I have a lot of help from my friends, and they say it's not easy! lol
the hardest part is making the motor sit right and the cv joints unless u by them made them shits r like 500 bucks ifu have questions feel free 2 pm me iv done like 6 h swaps

I bought them premade for the swap
By Dirtonaboi
#259797 Going to pull the motor back out, and change the mounts tonight. Going to wait for it to cool off. It's going to be 96 degrees here in Daytona Beach. Since I'm on the subject of hot weather, anyone running ac with their current swap?
By Eg6H2D
Dirtonaboi wrote:Going to pull the motor back out, and change the mounts tonight. Going to wait for it to cool off. It's going to be 96 degrees here in Daytona Beach. Since I'm on the subject of hot weather, anyone running ac with their current swap?

Nope! Wont fit!! it's going to be a hot one for me!! =[

Yet again i enjoy the heat.. Im tropical!!
By ghskid06
EG6b20R wrote:
Dirtonaboi wrote:Going to pull the motor back out, and change the mounts tonight. Going to wait for it to cool off. It's going to be 96 degrees here in Daytona Beach. Since I'm on the subject of hot weather, anyone running ac with their current swap?

Yet again i enjoy the heat.. Im Crazy!!

fixed
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:

Yet again i enjoy the heat.. Im tropical!!

actually it does fit...yes there are quite a few swaps that have ac......i even kept it with my h2d
By Dirtonaboi
#261112 on a totally different subject. I found two doors with manual locks, windows and mirrors 65 each both in mint condition! good find today at the scrap yard!
By dbrooks
#261122 that is a good find!
By Dirtonaboi
#261220 yeah, my shell came with power windows, and the left side was missing the motor. The doors are mint! Ill post a pic next time I'm at the shop.
By Dirtonaboi
#283588 School totally got in the way on the build, but now I'm back working on her. ordered a new set of mounts. Pulled motor and tranny back out. Also scored a set of gsr meshies off of craigslist. Previous owner painted them black. I'm leaving them that way. they look siiiiick. Pics soon to come