H22A
By mooze
#252065 :thumb:
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:so as you know i did the ITR 5 lugs conversion and the shop fabricated the rear brake lines as the original one dont fit, now i am planing to get SS brake lines so should i buy ITR brake lines or eg ? also what about the clutch line is there any brand that makes for eg h22a?

the brake lines im not sure about but i think you have to go with the ITR's....... the clutch u can use stock line or buy a steel braided one...i know a guy that has the steel braided for a good price. i could ship to you USPS

the stock one was short so they fabricated one now i dont know what line should i get it has to be a longer one
By mooze
foxgearshift wrote:
mooze wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:so as you know i did the ITR 5 lugs conversion and the shop fabricated the rear brake lines as the original one dont fit, now i am planing to get SS brake lines so should i buy ITR brake lines or eg ? also what about the clutch line is there any brand that makes for eg h22a?

the brake lines im not sure about but i think you have to go with the ITR's....... the clutch u can use stock line or buy a steel braided one...i know a guy that has the steel braided for a good price. i could ship to you USPS

the stock one was short so they fabricated one now i dont know what line should i get it has to be a longer one

the ones the guy makes are custom length
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:
mooze wrote:

the ones the guy makes are custom length

go ahead ask him for two (EG h22a-EK h22a)
By mooze
#253009 he needs the length of the lines u need
By mooze
#254571 any updates?
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:any updates?

am n india now will stay there for 3 weeks then will go dyno and pick it up, then will send u the length of the lines and will talk more about the stage 2 project, did u go back to usa ??
By mooze
#254629 thats the right one to use...ur going to need to get a tune a basemap is just somewhere to start
By foxgearshift
jayEGR wrote:your soo lucky to have such a mint a clean hatch like tht got to tht the honda gods :lol:

thx bro i really looked over for 6 monthes till i found this one and i bought it expensive as the seller didnt want to sell it at first but i made him an offer he couldnt refuse :D
By kingjmack
foxgearshift wrote:Image

I just creamed in my man panties and want an H motor now! Love the hood latches!
By foxgearshift
kingjmack wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:Image

I just creamed in my man panties and want an H motor now! Love the hood latches!

thanx bro few more mods n ill try post it in ride of the month :) i hope i can get the most votes :pray:
By mooze
#255456 :thumb: i think ima go for august