H22A
By kylenjdm93
#325157 I took care of my little d16z6 turbo set up I had, im a machinest by trade, so I always take care of my things, im borderline ocd when it comes to my cars. and house for that matter. :thumb:

your right about the stout d series trannys versus the b, if you maintain your shift linkages and bushings you should never have a serious problem, and with the sohc being one of the mass produced engine family made by Honda you can pick up a decent tranny for 100 bucks in my town off craigslist. in decent condition. people don't know what they have :D

if yours turns out nicely I may have to do a similar set up with my h22a, Ive had that long block for 5 years now, mildly built, so im curious as to what it can do with a d series tranny

may turn that into my daily beast instead of my k coupe wich will never get done since im also looking for a freakin hatch to throw the k20a into.

I picked up a nice clean 4 door eg that I wanted to run a h2b in it, but like I said if the h2d turns out nicely ill have to do it as I have 4 d16z6 trannys in my garage just sitting there.
By Eg6H2D
#325162 Haha. Yea im the same way with the OCD.

It should work for me. alot of time and effort and research has gone into this thing.

We shall see what she does once running.

:thumb:
By kylenjdm93
#325163 I owned an integra gsr and the gsr head basically detonated due to shit tune.. fu**ers.....

so I called up qsd and bought a h2b kit, my brother in law had the h2b evolution kit, I prefer the quarter sports kit personally, engine sat just right for the axels never had a problem turning at all,

car was so bad ass, wish I never sold it. shoulda, woulda, coulda...

sold it and bought a house...
By Eg6H2D
kylenjdm93 wrote:I owned an integra gsr and the gsr head basically detonated due to shit tune.. fu**ers.....

so I called up qsd and bought a h2b kit, my brother in law had the h2b evolution kit, I prefer the quarter sports kit personally, engine sat just right for the axels never had a problem turning at all,

I feel you on the house. :thumb:
By Laziz
#325256 Awesome work, man! I will be waiting for the videos of the car in run))
I'm currently building EG with h23 and h-tranny too =)
By Eg6H2D
Laziz wrote:Awesome work, man! I will be waiting for the videos of the car in run))
I'm currently building EG with h23 and h-tranny too =)

:thumb: thanks bud
By kylenjdm93
#325269 h2d, how about a j swap next? or better yet a k?

hell put a f20b s2k rwd set up in that hatch. :twisted:
By Fada Blayne
kylenjdm93 wrote:h2d, how about a j swap next? or better yet a k?

lol dont give him any more ideas lmao :lol:
By kylenjdm93
#325331 ive done the d, the b, and h, never desired a j, and now I have a k

sounded like dr. seuss.. :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
Fada Blayne wrote:
kylenjdm93 wrote:h2d, how about a j swap next? or better yet a k?

lol dont give him any more ideas lmao :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:
By mooze
kylenjdm93 wrote:im curious as to how this thing will run, as far as exceleration and mph max per gear.

people generally use the h2b setup as the b series trans are beasts. and able to handle the power of the 2.2 liter.

ive broken a lot of d series trannys with an old turbo set up I had. lol.

would you be willing to post up a video when done?

you can view a video in my thread. im not flooring it nor did u have vtec hooked up but it will give you an idea. password is civiceg
By foxgearshift
kylenjdm93 wrote:I owned an integra gsr and the gsr head basically detonated due to shit tune.. fu**ers.....

never thought there is differences between EVO and QSD.
By Eg6H2D
#328982 Still waiting on Exhaust Manifold.. It's taking forever and onlything holding me back from Finishing up!
By Eg6H2D
#330299 Hey guys./ Still no update. Car is currently wrapped up and put away. Still waiting for my Exhaust manifold from High End. should be in by 1-2 week in may. it's taking for ever. which is holding me up. But once that's in. I should be rolling.

By Eg6H2D
#331279 Finally Exhaust manifold is on the way!!!!