H22A
By Eg6H2D
#322334 what's going to make my H2D move the way I want it to!

MFactory FTW!! Forged 1st gear and Final Drive!

:thumb:

By mooze
#322392 has it been mounted yet?
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:has it been mounted yet?

Has what been mounted yet?
By mooze
#322402 the swap...its very important u get that thing in before you start changing anything else. fitment is key with this whole swap
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:the swap...its very important u get that thing in before you start changing anything else. fitment is key with this whole swap

Almost there. Ended up doing something completely diferent and works but cost a few more $$ and there is enough clearance so there is now cutting of the frame. Custom axles are going to be used though. Which i was going to end up buying upgraded axles anyways

:thumb:
Last edited by Eg6H2D on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:
mooze wrote:the swap...its very important u get that thing in before you start changing anything else. fitment is key with this whole swap

Almost there. Ended up doing something completely diferent and works but cost a few more $$ and there is enough clearance so there is now cutting of the frame. Custom axles are going to be used though. Which i was going to end up buying upgraded axles anyways

yeah thats what i did initially 2 but went to the original plan after running into to may issues with binding and such
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

yeah thats what i did initially 2 but went to the original plan after running into to may issues with binding and such

this way that's it's going in, ima need the shorter axle to be shorter by like 2" and the longer one to be longer by about the same amount.
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

u wnet the same way? what other issues aside from binding did you end up running into??
By mooze
EG6b20R wrote:
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

u wnet the same way? what other issues aside from binding did you end up running into??

the biggest one was block placement. block was always to low. ruined 3 sets of headers in less than 2 weeks and bending oil pan. and its going to affect oil pressure. and kept running into binding issues kept coming up and i was getting axles made with each adjustment... wasnt worth it.
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

the biggest one was block placement. block was always to low. ruined 3 sets of headers in less than 2 weeks and bending oil pan. and its going to affect oil pressure. and kept running into binding issues kept coming up and i was getting axles made with each adjustment... wasnt worth it.

bro, seeing all this i think u better look for someting that bolts up without the need to do any other modifications, an H into a civic can make you hate your self. isnt there a diffrent mounts that can make you avoid all this ?
By Eg6H2D
foxgearshift wrote:
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:
mooze wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

bro, seeing all this i think u better look for someting that bolts up without the need to do any other modifications, an H into a civic can make you hate your self. isnt there a diffrent mounts that can make you avoid all this ?

Too late now.

it's all going to bolt up. this is the best way that has been tried that gave the best clearance on all corners. No cutting frame rails or shock towers. . it's still in the works. the trans mount finally arrived and is being worked on,. . will post up once done.

Axle alignment was noted and measurement taken to see where it wont bind to place this new mount in the correct location to have the same measurement So axle binding will not occur. after all that would be the only issue here. after it's custom length axles to fit.
Almost There! after all this. only other option would be going K series!

It's going to work.
By Eg6H2D
foxgearshift wrote:hope every thing works for you, really wanna see how it performs on the street :thumb:

Thanks. Ill keep this updated.