H22A
By 92dxeg
#234228 can u put a skunk2 intake manny on a h22 in a eg with out it hitting the cluctch/brake lines on the fire wall.
By Eg6H2D
92dxeg wrote:can u put a skunk2 intake manny on a h22 in a eg with out it hitting the cluctch/brake lines on the fire wall.

do you have a h22 in there now?
By 92dxeg
#234348 no i was just thinking for the future cuz i would like too do the swap into an eg. cuz i have a poor mans type r eg hatch and i just got a coupe i would like to do a h22 swap in the coupe i would like a motor with more tq
By asianrob
#234482 i think you might have to mod it to fit.

there was a guy localy that did the RBC intake manifold on H series. kinda looks like a bit of work but he did make good numbers from it.
By mooze
#234628 u can always use a k manifold...
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:u can always use a k manifold...

yeap with a QSD adapter. also RoskoRacing makes them to fit!!!
By 92dxeg
#234713 there is a company that makes the rbc to fir on the h22 with no mods?
By Eg6H2D
92dxeg wrote:there is a company that makes the rbc to fir on the h22 with no mods?

well here is the email i had with Shawn @ Roskoracing.com a feww weeks ago when i asked about the RBC to H22 head manifold they have..

Take a look at this entire thread over on honda-tech, there should be some pictures in there of what you are looking for in the last half of the thread.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2581313

There were a handful of guys in there planning to run the setup/post up dyno graphs etc but I dont think any of them have. It would deffinately fit in your engine bay better than anything else, but I cant answer the question of wether or not it will make good power. This is something I started doing because alot of people seemed interested in running the setup and there was alot of hype over it, but honestly very little business has came out of it. I know one of the guys in that thread (Linh) put his up for sale just a few weeks ago. Wether that was based on testing he did or not I dont know. If you were running a Prelude chassis I would tell you to go with the Euro-R hands down. Its proven to work well with almost any setup and quite a bit cheaper than modifying a K manifold to fit an H, but I realize that would probably have the same clearance problems as your stock manifold.

-Shawn
By Eg6H2D
#234720 Image

What the rbc looks like on the h22 head

These are all on the eg chassis. Awesome clearance imo. But definately a project
By mooze
#234731 depending on how u do it you could save acuple hundred dollars with the k
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:depending on how u do it you could save acuple hundred dollars with the k

What do you mean? the K manifold?
By armando1514
#240361 yes i just did it to mine and the only thing i had to do was relocate the lines to the bottom :D well i didnt do it a shop here in the springs did i :hehe: t i can sent u pics so u can see it and they had to bend thefire wall just a littel lol not to were it would make it look all gedo