H22A
By Eg6H2D
#232701 Does anyone know who made the mounts for the kit for an EG chassis?. to use the D series gear box?

:?
By bk_civiceg
#233038 From what I've researched, just get Bisi's h2d kit and then keep your stock driver's side mount and relocate it by welding on some angle iron. Thats the way I'll be doing it anyway.
By mooze
#233278 hasport did....but the only mount that isnt in a stock bolt up is the drivers side
By Eg6H2D
#234319 ok gotcha! Now i can use my Stock driver mount, but i just have to make a bracket out of iron from the block to the mount just like stock.
By mooze
#234629 you can but you wouldnt want to....i would look into getting something like an aftermarket b series mount that has a flat surface....i used a aftermarket mount i had from a h22 eg mount set
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:you can but you wouldnt want to....i would look into getting something like an aftermarket b series mount that has a flat surface....i used a aftermarket mount i had from a h22 eg mount set

I see.. I have the innovative 75a in there now for the single cam with the driver side being the 3bolt mount that goes on the 94-95 civic and 94-01 integra..

is that what you mean by flat. I was also thinking about the H22 eg swap driver mount like you mentioned.. but still looks pretty tight of a fit. dont want to bang up the chassis..
By mooze
#234730 yeah the oem mount has all kinda dips and such in it....a lot easier to make the bracket out of angle iron if u had a flat surface u could just bolt to it