H22A
By Vegeta_man111
#223939 I think someone should sell me their h2d kit so i can try it out.
By 92dxeg
#224317 i really thought with all h2b kits u needed to space the hood cuz my friend had a eg hatch h2b evo kit and he had to space his but i think he had a skunk 2 itake manny
By mooze
92dxeg wrote:i really thought with all h2b kits u needed to space the hood cuz my friend had a eg hatch h2b evo kit and he had to space his but i think he had a skunk 2 itake manny

it should
By Eg6H2D
#229138 So with stock intake manifold it the hood has to be spaced in the rear. what about if the Euro R intake mani is used its sits lower..??.
By mooze
#229151 nope still spaced...need something that goes down into the bay
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:nope still spaced...need something that goes down into the bay

Huh? what do you mean?.
By mooze
#229510 U have options such as using the k series I'm. Read t
My post through other threads and u will find it
By civic_loner22
#231781 reason people say qsd is far way better than bisimoto/evo is becuase with the evo/bisi kit people have lots of problems shifting at high gears. the qsd was made for perforance for reliabtly so its design it perfect. evo/bisi kit just doesnt stack up

yes you have to lift your hood in the back but there are way around it. there is an h2b valve cover which is lower which allows you to close the hood.
By mo-oso1
#247551 yea i bought my eg from a guy who said he had to replace the clutch 3 times in a few months thinking it was the problem. some thing was up with the travel of the fork. not exactly sure what the problem was but it was running fine and then one day i couldn't get the tranny in gear.

i am going to buy a QSD kit just to replace the EVO kit...and right now my hood is still propped up cus my oem CF hood rubs on the valve cover.

i love my h2b setup and i can't wait to get my new kit in and get it back on the road