H22A
By jigga36
#210967 i jus dropped an h22a in my 94 hatch it started up fine and idles beautifully. but wen i try to go WOT it bogs down and dies.(im not driving it) but wen i slowly press the gas and get above 2500 rpms its fine. i did however find out that my MAP sensor is not ran to my p13 ECU. could this be the problem if so i need to know where to wire my MAP into the ECU, pictures or pinouts would be appreciated.
By Fzn14
#211172 yes you NEED that wire lol, you need to wire up EVERYTHING that goes with the swap period...have you found the diagrams for it? also look at your TPS sensor cause i had a similar issue with mine when i did this swap
By jigga36
#211174 Yea my tps is wired up to my ecu, but i dont kno where to put the wires into the ecu from my map
By Fzn14
#211351 Just google "honda obd1 pin out" and the diagram will come up, just re-pin the ecu and your set
By jigga36
#211889 i jus wired in my MAP and it runs a lot better, but now im flashing code 21 which is VTEC spool solenoid valve i drove it n i dont have VTEC :x how do i fix this. also my cel codes flash all the time even with out the paperclip stuck in the connector
By bk_civiceg
#212013 well if you are sure that the vtec solenoid is wired up, then i would take it off and clean the filter. Mine was doing the same thing and cleaning the filter fixed it and cleared the code.