H22A
By Fzn14
#205539 Ok so i get everything do and what not, and get the exhaust work done and bingo bango...now the driver side axle is binding...

93 Civic EG
H22a1
Enjo Mounting Kit
Hasport axles

Binds/vibration caused during bumps or any magnatude along with marking right turns...Gonna call r-axles tomorrow cause hasport said they have never messed with the enjo mounts before so they dont know which amazed even me..

So my ? is

For those using the enjo mounts or have read about people using these mounts...What axles are they using...i bought stage one axles so i wanna stay stage one...

Comments concerns please let me know

Justin
Last edited by Fzn14 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mooze
#205837 axle bind is usually caused by angle of swap being off
By dbd6604
#205863 Are you lowered?
By Method
dbd6604 wrote:Are you lowered?

could this cause a problem? i just lowered my car a few weeks ago, and i have the same symptoms. as much as i like the look of a lowered i might switch back to reg. spings. i don't want to cause much more trouble.
By dbd6604
#206055 Being lowered with an H22 swap can cause some problems due to awkward axle geometry and whatnot. So yeah, it could be the culprit.
By Fzn14
#206278 Ok well here is kinda of an update...

To clear up the storys i am not lowered...but want to be...see the issue?

Anyways...So i did alittle messing around with the mounts...and well...i loosened up the rear mount....tighted the trans mission side leading to the mount going on the car...and well this SORTA fixed the issue. i can drive it now and the bump issue is not near as what it use to be...and as well as the right hand turns...BUUUUUTTT its still there.. i thought about ordering a set of r-axles axles cause word on the street is that hasport so have alot of vibration issues....not really sure...either way its drive able...have put about 600 miles on it... and seems to be working out well...as i can say is that...

01 Corba mustang(mods:full exhaust, intake)-0
93 H22A1 civic(mods:i/h/e flywheel,clutch)-1

HHAHAH either way i want to be able to lower my car and resolve these issues correctly...

any input?
By foxgearshift
#206539 i got the same issue with my ek!! ha sport mounts with hasport 500hp axles n there is axle noise i dont know why checked every thing and it seems ok but sound is there...any suggesting will be good
By Fzn14
#207181 are you lowered?
By foxgearshift
#207253 hight is stock i wanted to lower the car but i said better fix this problem first, am worried about axle lenth do u know the exact lenth of egh2 axles?
By Fzn14
#207325 When i talked to r-axles, i measured it when it was compressed at that was at 21 3/4 in length. He told me that i should take it a apart and give him a call back. So I am DD'ing it right now..just o get some more miles on it and then i will take it apart and send pictures to him and see whats up. i mean thats the only thing i can do..but i thinking about buying a set of axles straight from r-axles for the swap...but not really sure what to do at this time :/
By foxgearshift
#207382 i remember reading some where that hasport axles only works perfect with hasport mounts so i thought maybe it can cause a problem if u use other mounts with hasport axles, ill try to find that post and show u
By Fzn14
#208246 *UPDATE*

Ok so i fixed the issue. No more binding!!!!! the driver side mount needs to be lowered about an 1' to acheive this, for the time being i used a small spacer. i am gonna try and lower it and see what happens...all baby steps

Thoughts?
By Fzn14
#209072 Lowering it was a complete fail...stock height with a motor swap....FML