H22A
By ttttrigg3r
#21816 Ok so I've decided that boost is too expensive. Anyone got any idea how I can get more power? like a link to a header that clears the civic?
By teal_dx
#21821 what model/engine is yours? An affordable header won't give you much power for the money.

If you have the D15b7, I'd consider a mini-me swap. If you can find the parts needed for a good price then that's the way to go. Personally though, I'd save up for a small turbo setup... won't cost too much more than the mini-me swap in the end.

A cold air intake is a great idea for any motor, and those are not too expensive. A header will compliment a Cold Air Intake nicely too.

There are generic headers on ebay that aren't too expensive if you have a limited budget.
Just be careful buying the catback from ebay, that's why there are some loud raspy civics out there.
By ttttrigg3r
#22071 Mine is a H22A and im looking for some ways to gain power without boost. Im considering building the engine with Jun cams and valves. Is there a good site to order some headers? I wouldnt mind paying 1g for a decent one.
By ttttrigg3r
#22111 that looks really nice. Will it clear in our eg civics?
By ChicagoMike
ttttrigg3r wrote:that looks really nice. Will it clear in our eg civics?

Yes. :thumb:

I've got one of their headers on my car....only for B series.
By chnzgoofball
#22134 sigma is really good i have a lot of friends using it :thumb:
By ttttrigg3r
#23348 Something's wrong with six sigma their phone is offline and they havnt returned my email. So now i am still looking for h22 header for my EX. anyone got any links?
By ttttrigg3r
#23366 right that looks good think i'll buy that or hy tech header. nowwww... its got a 2.5" collector but all the aftermarket exhaust comes with 60mm pipe which is smaller. is that going to be a problem?
By ChicagoMike
#23369 It sounds like you're pretty serious about your build. What I would do is just buy a muffler, and have custom piping made/bent for your car. That way theres not any tapers from big to small and so on...