H22A
By 92dxeg
#202238 so any way iam going to do the swap prolly in about 6 months or so and i just have a few questions.
1. what header and cat do i use to swap into an eg?
2. is there any way around that resitor box ?
3. what is the best ecu to use?
any help will be grate
By jrhdominos
#202317 I too am looking to find a way around the resistor box, Im thinking you can use aftermarket saturated injectors but Im really not sure...waiting on an answer in another part of this forum...also Im 99% sure the p14 is the stock h23 ecu, which should work just fine. About the headers, if youre a baller I think they make headers with a downpipe that clears your oil pan just barely...its made for our low civics lol, then an exhaust shop would probably have to take it from there, I have no knowledge of any special exhaust made for our civics with an h swap. I hope this helps, man.
By mooze
#202794 the resistor box is really simple....y try to get around it.....

header u can use any header .....what u have to do to it depends on your application......if u go h2d or h2b you will have to heat and bend near the collector as it will go upwards....flanges are different so take to a muffler shop and get everything done

chipped p28 best for swap or chipped p06 if going h23 non vtec...... doesnt look for all kinds of sensors you prob wont use
By 92dxeg
#202869 ok now if i was just to do i stright h swap would i need a hole new custom exhuast ok will there be headers to fit it to the civic exhuast
By mooze
#202892 you will need u can use a civic exhaust and get the muffler shop to merge the collector to the exhaust
By 92dxeg
#202894 so what do i need a prelude header and cat ??
By mooze
#203291 yes