H22A
By f20b3egvan
#176711 HI ALL , im new to this forum and its given me loads of ideas ... cut 2 the chase... got a 95 accord coupe 2litre sohc full car mint low miles but auto gearbox off a friend cheap cheap..,now my eg is a 1.3 16 valver auto ,want to get dis f20b3 into the eg ,do i need mounts? any help would be great. gona take me time doin dis project .now the money is tite or budget! but thats only the transplant im keepin to a minamin.my fresh loan will be for my new super duper charger ... pic wil follow
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SoHc civan(the vtec eater

0 :D
By pinky
#176713 it isn't going to just fit right in without modification. If it was that easy, it would be a common swap.

Welcome to the forums, look around and get associated with the site before making a fool of yourself as some tend to do. There might be a sub-forum on the f series, but, obviously, I don't know much about the f series so its not something I visit very often.

Welcome again.
By f20b3egvan
#176876 Iknow that the h series mounts work with f-engines in the eg. but will they bolt onto the f20b3 ??? :eh:
By chrono404
#176877 Installing a F will be just like installing a H.

You will need Aftermarket EG H Series Mounst, Convert to cable shifting, and either buy hybrid axles, use B Series axles(somestimes pop out) or make hybrid accord/integra axles.

For more info look at swapping in a H Series into an EG, it will be the same for your F.

This also should be under the H Series grouping as H and F's are the same.
By f20b3egvan
#176879 :D :D :D happy days 404 il hit ebay and get me h 2 eg mounts so :twisted:
By ikon
f20b3egvan wrote:my fresh loan will be for my new super duper charger ...

SoHc civan(the vtec eater

YYYUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!! supercharged sohc ftmfw :woot: