H22A
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17280 This thread is designated to the H-series engine. Post some pics up of your setup or others that you know. Questions and comments welcome. Now let's see some H's people :woot:

here' s my old setup :D

By ChicagoMike
#17283 A shop here in AZ's drag car motor.....
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17311 :love: itb's i want them i always wanted to here an h22 on them
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:A shop here in AZ's drag car motor.....

damn those headers are hella crazy!!
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:

Its a RMF header. Hand made to the specs of the engine.
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:

Its a RMF header. Hand made to the specs of the engine.

wow must of cost a fortune and that motor must be HELLA built lol :lol:
By york62
#17346 the alternator is in front
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:wow must of cost a fortune and that motor must be HELLA built lol :lol:

Yeah, its a high compression monster. The motors sitting in an EG and the best time to date is 11.5 @ 116mph in the 1/4 mile.
By vtec_gloucester
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:11.5 @ 116mph in the 1/4 mile.

8)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#19161 my buddies did 11.4 all motor now hes makin it ready to break tens all motor h22 :woot:
By vtec_gloucester
#19231 very cool, pics and specs when its finished :thumb:
By weaponr82
#19445 Heck yea i love the H. Its a hassle at first but the payoff is great in my opinion...then again it costs a bunch, is very heavy and you have to dial in your suspension....but i love the power. Honda big block ftw!

My CRX stock JDM H22 w/50 shot and crome tuning. 500hp axles, phantom grip, trac. bars, fuel cell blah blah blah you get the idea....FS! 12.6@114 slipping clutch and no traction.

By b18c1hatchy
weaponr82 wrote:Heck yea i love the H. Its a hassle at first but the payoff is great in my opinion...then again it costs a bunch, is very heavy and you have to dial in your suspension....but i love the power. Honda big block ftw!

Why does everyone insist the H22 is very heavy, it's not, it's been proven that the swap weighs 60 pounds more then a b series... That's not very much.
By weaponr82
#21838 I can't lift it so its heavy and im strong. I drink milk! Besides its not just 60lbs of extra rotating metal its the added height, width and length of the engine and all the gizmos that go with it. My wrapped exhaust sticks outta the bottom of the front end so it looks like a handi-capable person running around with whitey tightey underpants and too much junk for the undies to hide...does that make sense?