H22A
By kingjmack
civiceg09 wrote:Image

Looks good! Makes me want to get an H motor now. How hard was the install? Got a write-up? Any tips? Thanks!
By civiceg09
#277548 lol.. ALOT of work.. it all depends on wut you want or wut ur going for..
Last edited by civiceg09 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By civiceg09
#277560 i have custom hand made wire harness for the tuck .. everything is hidden battery fuses are in the trunk now . deleted the abs and ran plumbing under the dash i got better pics.. of before and after on here http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=21176
By civiceg09
#278876 heres the h22 4dr at a nopi show ..

By 1ACarlos
#278995 Nice
By civiceg09
#279707 lol yeah its my daily.. or every other day.. but yeah i got hasport mounts they make the motor sit nice an low and i have hasport axles .. they line up perfect. the only thing is that the motor sits so low i have to watch for dips, the down pipe is 3 or 4 inches from the ground
By foxgearshift
civiceg09 wrote:lol yeah its my daily.. or every other day.. but yeah i got hasport mounts they make the motor sit nice an low and i have hasport axles .. they line up perfect. the only thing is that the motor sits so low i have to watch for dips, the down pipe is 3 or 4 inches from the ground

grrr i hate it, am i the only one who had problems with DSS axles?
i have hasport mounts too with dss level 2.9 axles had a problem with axles i cant lower it even 1'', so man u r lucky ( :
By mooze
#283657 your cars possesed man...doesnt like you for some reason
By foxgearshift
mooze wrote:your cars possesed man...doesnt like you for some reason

yeh maybe you are right, but you know what i was dreaming of this project since i was a kid and am not going to give up now :)
By civiceg09
foxgearshift wrote:
mooze wrote:your cars possesed man...doesnt like you for some reason

yeh maybe you are right, but you know what i was dreaming of this project since i was a kid and am not going to give up now :)
:thumb: :thumb: