H22A
By foxgearshift
B00ster wrote:
foxgearshift wrote:
i think ur right about quality i think innovate looks better, the only thing in ESP that they have the option to use D sereis alternator

Okay, bud why mount a D alternator on an H engine?

am not sure really but this is what they say:

We have a few options either the H or D series alternators on the F20/F22/F23/H22/H23 engine. Just switching the factory bracket out will drop a few lbs. and our kit hugs the engine more. Ideal for motor swaps with no room. Also looks better then the bulky factory cast iron piece. The D series (88-91 Civic D) alternator is smaller and lighter, smaller pulley, smaller belt, 3 ribbed instead of 6 has less drag and should free up some ponies. From switching the H22A alternator and factory bracket to our kit and the D series alternator there is about 6 lbs in weight savings. Our kits come complete with bolts, nuts, washers and detailed instructions. Correct belt sizes and product #'s can be found at the bottom of our Alternator/Tensioner sections on our website. We also have a kit for your H2B guys (1/2" over to pass. side kit) getting rid of the Balance Shaft Gear is needed in some H2B swaps for clearance on the frame rail.
By civiceg09
#268630 nice!
By civiceg09
#268637 my h22 in the worxxx

By Eg6H2D
civiceg09 wrote:my h22 in the worxxx

Love it!! Very Clean!!!

:thumb:
By civiceg09
#268640 yeah man i love it! i just got the rest installed hopefully i'll get it back tomorrow!
By kross
#268692 sooooo cleannnnnn. im just finishing up my brake and clutch line relocation. how are you running your clutch line and do you know how long of a line your using?
By Gustavo
#268694 Is ur spark plug cover painted like that? Looks like it has texture 2 it.
By civiceg09
#268709 well i have a s2k s.m.c. and ran the line right into the side ran it in the fender and it comes thru to the tranny from the radiator support/

my spark plug cover is carbon fiber just like my brake booster ..
By kingjmack
b20_link wrote:one of my best friend :thumb: :thumb: cool cat yo

Sweet! That pic almost makes me want to get an H.
By kross
b20_link wrote:Image

are those eg rear hatch dampers i see??
By WhiteEGh23
#272184 Heres my 92 cx h23a skunk2pro intake manifold, obx style header, economy tune hits vtech at 4k but only if your in the throttle, 330cc injectors, greddy evo tuned muffler. Semi wire tuck.

What happend to the fuse box???