H22A
By gaige23
#344202 Here is my '92 DX Hatch with H22 swap (H22A4 block / H22A1 head):

I traded my 02 EP3 with I/H/E for it about a month ago. When I traded for the car it had some issues:

1. It didn't have an intake, just screen over the TB. I have a 3" Ebay intake on it now and I'll be ordering a Blox VS/Filter for it in a couple weeks.

2. It had an Ebay header to the stock civic exhaust. The flex pipe on the header was completely ripped open so it had a really bad exhaust leak. I put a new Ebay header on it (I want the RMF 4 to 1 drag header when funds allow) and full 3" exhaust (High flow cat, 18" Vibrant resonator and OBX Twin Loop). Nice and quiet~

3. It had a bad misfire. I've done a full tuneup on it and seem to have that issue fixed.

4. It had a bad oil leak. I've replaced the cam seal, distributor o-ring, valve cover gasket, oil cooler gasket and VTEC solenoid gasket and that seems to be fixed too. Also did an oil change with Rotella T6/K&N filter.

5. Had a wiring issue. I reran the tranny grounds and fixed some bare wires on the main relay and that seems fixed too.

6. Hatch wouldn't close. Just had to adjust the brackets and that took care of that.

7. Radiator was just kind of zip tied in there, lol. I bought a radiator stay and a K-Tuned radiator mount kit and it's mounted much more secure now.

Next on my list is brakes. Then I need a driver's side window regulator and handle and a bunch of interior stuff. I'm also gonna change the tires from the 195/50 on it to 205/55 to fix my speedo issues and eliminate the rest of the wheel gap on it - it's Tokico Iluminas / Eibach Pro Kit - I love the suspension especially since you can't lower much with the H just want to fill the gap a bit.

Oh and it needs to be tuned, bad. It's running really rich. It's a P28 with I assume a H22 basemap on it (it does have a CEL shift light). Seems like rev limiter/fuel cut off is around 7,500 atm :(

It's my first EG though. Loving it so far. I've had a few CRXs, an EK hatch and the EP3 before this. Also my first H22 and I'm loving the torque. If it's this fun to drive now I can't wait till it's tuned. Need to find a reliable place in Vegas to get it tuned right, if anyone has any recommendations let me know :)
By Nebunul_89
#345696 This is my H22 swap.
Image[/img]
By gaige23
#350265 Changed my setup to H23A with Skunk 2 manifold / 74mm throttlebody / full 3" exhaust with RMF 4-1 header.

Completely in love with the H23A, by far the best H motor there is and I've had 3 of them: H22A4, F20B and now H23A!

By h22a1eg
#351920 im about to put my h22a1 in a 93 eg how did you guys get the car to not have hood clearance issues ...was it certain mounts you used