H22A
By justin_bisimoto
#161421 Got something some of you here may like:wink:

Took this from another thread that a customer posted up.
Here is my dyno graph and experience with the BISIMOTO H-series header and with Bisi as a tuner:

Because of some stuff that I had to take care of last minute, Bisi started much later than he would have liked to. So due to the time constraints, we had to stop early.

BUT even still, look at what Bisi was able to extract from the motor! This particular motor is internally 100% BONE STOCK, and look at the numbers! The BISIMOTO header, Bisimoto-spec Kinsler ITBs, and Vibrant custom exhaust system combination yielded AWESOME results.

BISIMOTO Engineering FTW

31 whp and 21 ft lbs of torque gained!

Bisi tuned a 100% BONE STOCK internally F20B to 211 whp. That is ridiculous.

The purple graph is of the same exact motor with an RMF header and TWM 52mm ITBs. The Bisimoto header and Bisimoto-spec Kinsler ITB combo absolutely MURDERS the previous combination of RMF and TWM. Both setups were tuned on AEM EMS.

The horsepower gains are nice and smooth up until about 6200 and then they just GROW. The torque gains are wonderful all the way from 2000rpm up. And around 20 ft lbs are gained at 3400 rpm or so. Awesome, absolutely awesome gains.

Bisimoto = awesomeness

:thumb:
By JDM-H22
#163063 Whats the part # for the header? I've been on the website and couldnt find it.
By justin_bisimoto
JDM-H22 wrote:Whats the part # for the header? I've been on the website and couldnt find it.

It is not on the website yet. If you are interested in one, hit me up either through pm or give me a call here at 888-922-6686 ext.3 :thumb:
By speedracer1094
#179445 Thats sick! I love that engine bay. Soooo clean. Big block honda hehehe