H22A
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:well car is up for sale again......its running and everything......i just dont have the time to complete it how i want

:(
By JUICE
#280157 i really hope you change your mind.. again :P

for real tho.. finish that ish!!! I just want to see that damn header on there! :lol:
By Eg6H2D
JUICE wrote:i really hope you change your mind.. again :P

for real tho.. finish that ish!!! I just want to see that damn header on there! :lol:

I agree!! Take your time bud things never happen over night!!! plus youll have the previlage of being the 1st of it's kind! well that ive seen at least!!!!
By mooze
#280787 It's not about it being a hard project. I just work 11 hours or more a day. My time has really been consumed. I still have it for now but I don't know what is to come
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:It's not about it being a hard project. I just work 11 hours or more a day. My time has really been consumed. I still have it for now but I don't know what is to come

Youll be fine just pull it through! it's a project!!! it's not meant to be worked on all the time! it's when you can!!!

:thumb:
By mooze
#283655 went out and picked up a ek cluster. prob wont install until next year tho
By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:went out and picked up a ek cluster. prob wont install until next year tho

:thumb:
By mooze
#289313 ive been finding time here adn there to do minor things but noting major yet....i reaize i havnt shown it since it was put back together so here we go..

have to fix that gap
By mooze
#289314 and the new year special...happy new year

By Eg6H2D
mooze wrote:ive been finding time here adn there to do minor things but noting major yet....i reaize i havnt shown it since it was put back together so here we go..

have to fix that gap

:thumb: .. SOOO In love with the wheels.. lol. JKk.. Jk...

Looks good.
By mooze
#289523 haha thanx.....i actually took for my bro to show him how the 19's fit
By Fada Blayne
#289880 Red Stripe!
By ALLMPGcivic803
#292111 Man ive got to see more on this build your like a hero to the do it yourselfers out here im bixing to do a b swap on my 94 ex and watching guys like you get stuff done inspires me :thumb:
By mooze
#300817 riding in my civic...got your message. u might b in luck