H22A
By Weaksos
#152895 so i have been in b series for a min .i bought my coupe ao im trying to go big do things right.are questions are how hard is it to run my AC? how bad is it to run the h22 trans with out the h2b? is the kit from honda motors online all i will need ? i know everyone who does this swap loves it so anyone go back to B series lmk...
By Method
#152927 who needs ac. north carolina doesn't get real hot does it? im running stock h tranny. its fine. had to cut to fit, other then that its fine.
By Weaksos
Method wrote:who needs ac. north carolina doesn't get real hot does it? im running stock h tranny. its fine. had to cut to fit, other then that its fine.

its not to bad here 97-100 with hummity... i here that h22 trans are weak and when you start adding power the weeker they get. would you ever go b series?
By mooze
#152971 i wouldnt. i just got my other swap in yesterday (h23a vtec). should be wired up and running today. i think im the first on his forum to do the h2d instead of h2b
By Apexracing
#152980 which d series transmission did you go with?
By Method
Weaksos wrote:
Method wrote:who needs ac. north carolina doesn't get real hot does it? im running stock h tranny. its fine. had to cut to fit, other then that its fine.

its not to bad here 97-100 with hummity... i here that h22 trans are weak and when you start adding power the weeker they get. would you ever go b series?

i've never had b. why would i go down in power?
By mooze
#153024 p20 b
By Weaksos
#153216 its not to bad here 97-100 with hummity... i here that h22 trans are weak and when you start adding power the weeker they get. would you ever go b series?[/quote]

i've never had b. why would i go down in power?[/quote]

does the h22 swap from honda motors the whole swap?
By Method
Weaksos wrote:its not to bad here 97-100 with hummity... i here that h22 trans are weak and when you start adding power the weeker they get. would you ever go b series?

i've never had b. why would i go down in power?[/quote]

does the h22 swap from honda motors the whole swap?[/quote]

link?
By Method
#153309 looks like its everything, but as stated in the print below, you will need the mounts for the civic. and axles for the civic.
By Weaksos
#153416 so ive read that its kind to get the jdm h22 runing right. should i get something to tune it on? any rec. on a some good mounts or hasport the way to go?
By i8umup
#153418 hard to get the h22 to run right? i dunno about that i have the swap twice and no problems. as far as the mounts go everyone on here has different opinions on that. it all depends on how much money you want to spend. some ppl here have ebay mounts in there h22 swaps and dont have any issues, others wont touch ebay. as stated its all personal preferance. on my first swap i used inovative mounts and in my current civic i have the bisimoto evolution mounts cause it has the h2b kit. hopes this helps u
By Bricktops
#153434 from what i've experienced in my car...(EG Hatch H22) it came with crappy ebay mounts and the motor sat really low in the engine bay, causing the oil pan and headers to get banged up pretty bad. i had to get a new oil pan and header b-pipe.
i switched to hasport mounts and it sits a lot higher now and does not scrape any more.
as for the mounts, Hasport is the way to go.
By Weaksos
#153472 so is it just drop in plug and play like a b series?