H22A
By BlackegBigH
#134937 I need to what are the best axles to us for the H swap also with in a reasonable price range wats the best transmission to use r should i save up 2 buy the H2B kit :?
By mooze
#147661 h2b or h2d
By BlackegBigH
#147723 h2b its a kit that allows b-series tranny to connect with h seres motor
By dawg316
#147900 did you already buy h22 mounts from hasport ? if you didnt i highly recomend you buy a h2b swap. then use all b series stuff, ex axels , trans, mounts
By BlackegBigH
#147965 no i just bougt the long block.......cause i heard the stock trans isnt worth it......so i waited till i did my research and ask around....till i found whats the best and most reasonable offer ....
By GSRSI
#163110 i know youve probly made up your mind but let me tell you this....h2b is nice and a little easier... i think it was made not just to use the b trannys but for lazy ppl who didnt wanna do the swap properly.. and it doesnt make it that much faster... ive ran at the local track a h2b with a gsr tranny and he only ran .2 of a second faster.

with the h trannys there cable linkages.. so there for youll need to get a cable shifter set up and fabricate it in. not hard just extra time needed. i run well was running haha a h22a with the lsd m4a2(i do belive i dont quiet remember at the sec) h ser tranny and it can still whoop on a lot of things like built ls/vtec cars. its all about how you want your car.. not how other ppl say your car should be... btw invest in an oil pan... youll thank me later!