H22A
By blockustomz
#134885 sup guys ive been thinking about geting ride of my gsr engine and doing a h2b swap but have some questions.

first off right now i have a 94 jdm b18c gsr with jdm type r lsd tranny, hondata s300.
i wanna get h22a with evo h2b kit and bolt it to my type r tranny.

first im pretty sure it beats k20 but what about k20/24?
what will i need for the swap and can i use my hondata s300 ecu?
do i need any special shift linkage or h22 engine harness.

any help would be awesome.
By Eg6H2D
#149250 From what i have read in diff forums and websites. all the h2b is a kit to bolt up your b-series tranny to the h series block. comes with special flywheel to accomodate the swapped tranny. so your s300 would stillbe very useful. as to you need it to tune the h22. with the ITR tranny, you will rev that h22 motor faster. depending on which h22 you have determines if you can beat the k24/k20. and of course parts, and most importantly a really good tune.

As far for the shift linkages. aftermarket would be best. using the b series tranny.
you will need the h series swap mounts. the h2b kit brings the tranny mount also. should be a pretty easy swap. only thing would be any extra wiring if any.

good luck and post pics when you do it. hope this helps a bit.!!
By Eg6H2D
blockustomz wrote:sup guys ive been thinking about geting ride of my gsr engine and doing a h2b swap but have some questions.

first off right now i have a 94 jdm b18c gsr with jdm type r lsd tranny, hondata s300.
i wanna get h22a with evo h2b kit and bolt it to my type r tranny.

first im pretty sure it beats k20 but what about k20/24?
what will i need for the swap and can i use my hondata s300 ecu?
do i need any special shift linkage or h22 engine harness.

any help would be awesome.

Also i see your in NH, im out in Mass. Whenever your ready to get rid of the b18c, send me a PM.. i might be interested.